The stars shine down
Showing me the path
Where the grass is green
And the wind blows clean
With no anxiety, with no fear,
I wish you were also here.
I walk by taking ur hand
Away from the shadow, farther from the land..
Deep into the misty sea, and far into the azure sky
Where the rules of the nature only apply
The rejuvenating silence flows with the river,
Reflecting my thoughts like a mirror
The crass and the cacophony are no longer there
I wish you were also here!
Well, quite a wishful thinking.. one of my friends suggested me to rename the title of the poem to "Finding NeverLand"
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice... Someday you will sing this while playing your guitar along :)
ReplyDeleteVery original and pure. Good work sappy
ReplyDeleteAwesome dude .. straight from the heart .. keep it up !!
ReplyDeleteGoodie Good Sappy :-)
ReplyDeleteThis one is really nice!! You composed it yourself?? Amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAmazing bhai! Direct dil se ! :) GREAT WORK ... You will surely explore the horizons unexplored bhai !
ReplyDeletelovely...!! :)
ReplyDelete